We're hiring an organized Marketing Graphic Designer & Administrative Assistant to provide assistance on projects and provide customer service as an On-Call Front Desk Administrator that would be able to work at multiple offices when needed throughout the Northern Virginia area such as Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, McLean, Washington D.C., and others. Parking costs for D.C. offices will be covered by the company.
Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Available on As-Needed basis during office hours: Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM to handle front desk responsibilities in addition to marketing and design projects
- Assist with marketing and graphic design projects
- Answering multi-line switchboard
- Distributing mail/packages/faxes
- Notifying clients of incoming faxes/packages, etc.
- Data entry
- Scanning checks for deposit into bank account
- Ensure necessary office supplies are stocked and available
- Maintain sanitization of office areas
- And other duties as assigned
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proficient with Indesign or similar design platform a must
- 2 years front desk management and data entry experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are a MUST
- Experience utilizing Internet applications
- Computer literate with experience on Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Multi-Browser Support
- Ability to provide good judgment in order to proactively and independently solve problems and make decisions with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, good phone manners, and ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable form of transportation
- All employees are expected to contribute to a positive work environment, help each other, and suggest ways to improve processes
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.