The Branch Marketing & Event Manager position directs the marketing plan of the Branch. Develops and implements the Branch marketing communication strategies, social media campaigns, monthly mailings, community and networking events, volunteer/team building activities, and other misc. needs that may arise. Assists in ensuring the Branch has a fun, team-oriented culture. Communicate with branch and corporate employees in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Plans and facilitates community outreach events, networking events, team building, and volunteer events
- Creates and manages branch social media pages and content
- Develops and executes branch marketing strategies to maximize leads, sales, and profitability
- Develops and manages branch marketing and event budget
- Creates marketing presentations, team graphics, and misc. marketing materials
- Manages daily, weekly, monthly mailing campaigns
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity, and fun
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of current business acumen
- Understands how to be a team player and how to adapt to the current needs of the team
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service best practices
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing/events related role
- Demonstrated experience with event planning, mapping, and executing
- Demonstrated experience with marketing through various avenues to attract target market guests to an event
- Demonstrated experience in analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and research techniques
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Experience with a range of social media, video production/editing, and/or graphic design are not required, but would be a plus!
- Required to come to the office in RiNo 3-5 days a week. Wednesdays in the office are required.
$60,000 Base + Performance Bonuses
About Fairway Mortgage
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation has been named “#1 Company to Work For” by Mortgage Executive Magazine several years in a row. No mortgage company supports its employees more! Enjoy the stability and inspiration of working for a top producing, dynamic, and fun branch!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans for employees and family Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plans Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with ESOP Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- An employee referral program that rewards you financially for referring top-performing employees