Beer Home Team
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to lead our company’s marketing department.
You will play a key role in our leadership team. Therefore you must be comfortable leading, hiring, firing and protecting our core values.
If you are looking for a career and opportunity in a company that is at the top of their industry and plays to win every single day, then this is for you.
This is a position for a true empire builder who wants to build a marketing agency (your department) within our company and make a real impact on an industry, our clients and our team members. Are you a true builder? If so, read on.
The right person will be a true marketing engineer. A unique individual who is outstandingly creative but measures true success through data analysis and what the numbers tell us. Through response, through leads and through sales. The rest is just fluff.
As Marketing Director, you will play a crucial role in positioning our services the right way to the right people.
Salary is competitive for the position. This is a key role in our organization.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Build out the marketing department, lead your team and hold them accountable.
- Manage all marketing channels (e.g. print, website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Integrate our offline and online assets and campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage marketing budget.
- Candidates must have a love for writing, storytelling and narrative. You will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Utilize marketing automation software within our Salesforce environment to get the maximum benefit out of our database for lead generation, repeat business and client experience objectives.
- Work with Sales to create a world class client experience.
- You should have real command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- As for email marketing, you should clearly understand the optimal timing and frequency of your email campaigns, leverage your data segmentation and personalization strategy, and craft great email copy.
- As a media relations expert, you will play an integral role in public/media relations, company communications and content creation for our company/brand. This includes securing speaking opportunities for our leadership team, including our CEO.
- As a marketing operations manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- You will conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by others from across the company including conversion points, A/B testing of marketing funnels and deriving key information from our google analytics account.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Marketing automation software experience.
- Comfortable interviewing others on camera.
- Basic video editing ability.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- BA/BS degree or greater. Or equivalent work experience.
- You are a student of and believer in direct response marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
$70,000+ with 6 figure upside
About Beer Home Team
We have been recognized as one of the Top 150 Teams in the nation per The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends and declared the #1 real estate team in Southern California for the largest brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty. Through our 5 Day Blitz™ marketing system we provide unlimited, qualified leads and unparalleled training and coaching to maximize lead conversion. We have specialized teams, celebrity status, guaranteed programs and limitless tools to ensure success to those who are driven to excel. If our Core Values identify YOU, then we want to meet YOU!
Gritty-Learning Based-Everyone a Leader-Always Innovating-Mindset of Abundance