Our client is looking for a talented Marketing Director to oversee its day-to-day client acquisition, retention, brand building and property-specific marketing activities. You will be expected to ‘own’ this position meaning that you will take a great deal of creative control in both maintaining and developing systems that work for you and the team.
Your responsibilities will play an integral role in growing the business through retention and acquisition marketing efforts. This is a special opportunity for a motivated, professional marketer to be part of a highly collaborative and top performing real estate team.
Compensation: Above $100,000 compensation target. (Salary + an override on team performance).
Benefits: Paid time off, sick days
Hours: Full time. Some flexibility on nights and weekends required
Location: San Francisco, CA
Commute: Candidates should have no more than a 40-minute commute to the office in morning traffic.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
Role Areas of Focus:
Client Growth + Brand Marketing
• Leverage team success in marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels: website, email, social, webinars, PR, digital ads (e.g. Facebook, Google) and print marketing (ex: farms, magazines)
Client Care and Retention
• Oversee digital and in-person client and referral marketing initiatives that cultivate and nurture client relationships and advocates, obtain customer references/ referrals and participation in case studies (written and video).
• Produce and oversee client initiatives and events: logistics, marketing, recruitment and ROI analysis.
• Execute and oversee marketing program for listings: oversee staging, order floor plans and illustrations, oversee brochure creation, coordinate with marketing vendors to get assets printed and delivered, maintain listings on MLS and syndication sites
• Serve as a liaison between the team and the client; excellence in client service is a must!
• 3+ years of digital and print marketing business development experience in a fast-paced environment
• Proven track record of excellence in customer and referral marketing
• Experience producing and overseeing business development initiatives and events
• Excellent written and verbal communicator; ability to write effective copy is a necessity
• Analytical - experience conducting ROI analysis to measure success of marketing efforts
• Google Analytics and Google Adwords qualified individual; equally competent in Facebook Advertising
• Social media content marketing experience (Specifically: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Graphic design experience is a plus
• Demonstrated success working with and supporting high performing sales teams and/or executives
• Excels at managing expectations; errs on the side of under-promising and over-delivering
• Reliable, on-time – when you commit to get something done by a deadline, you ensure this happens and, worst case, if a deadline will be missed this is communicated well in advance.
• High degree of self-awareness – can clearly communicate his/her strengths and weaknesses
• A client service sensei – has a heart for client service excellence
• A difference maker who excels at building and executing action plans, gets things done
• Fastidious in detail and able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and keeping a smile on your face
• Proactive and able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Open and eager to collaborate effectively in a fun and positive team environment
• Thick-skinned and knows the importance of learning from your mistakes
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com