Kloud Realty Group
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as the Marketing Director in a part-time capacity. Our team of roughly 20 consists of team leaders, agents and support staff. Our sales have increased at a rapid rate and with that, so has the size of our team, support and marketing needs! The Marketing Director is crucial to overseeing Kloud Realty Group listing promotions, finding new and creative ways to showcase our team and technology, providing relevant community content and strategically reaching out to our database of 20,000+ people, as well as targeted audiences. This person is a creative thinker, approaches opportunities with a unique perspective, understands social media advertising, has experience working with websites and creating new content. This person is able to delegate tasks to marketing support staff and oversee many projects, ensuring timely execution and followup.
Kloud Realty Group has grown to be one of the top five teams in all of Alaska real estate within just a few short years. The Kloud brand and cutting-edge marketing strategies are some of the main contributors to this great success. The Marketing Director is a driven individual who will further build the Kloud brand in Alaska and propel the company into expansion projects.
Salary: Varies based on experience and expertise.
- Oversee marketing of Kloud listings through all stages: Coming Soon, Just Listed, Price Reduced, Back on Market, Sold, etc.
- Maintain, update and add to Kloud website and blog.
- Develop new written and video content to complete personally, as well as generating video content ideas for Agents and Team Leaders.
- Maintain the Kloud brand and consistency throughout all materials.
- Successfully CAB (Create, Advertise and Blast) all Kloud content.
- Execute social media marketing at the highest level.
- Implement cutting-edge marketing systems and practices.
- Mastermind new and creative full-circle marketing campaigns to capture new leads, communicate with existing leads and keep past clients and sphere engaged.
- Manage marketing VA support staff, delegating tasks, tracking turnaround times and ensuring top-quality finished products.
- Evaluate ad performance, email bast opens and CTRs. Update and implement new procedures, templates, verbiage and timing of execution as required.
- Continue and improve upon on-going marketing projects.
- Fuel the growth of the REX Investor Network through regular communication.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to ensure appropriate lead flow is in place and timely lead followup occurs from marketing activities.
- Attend weekly coaching sessions.
- Complete internal coaching sessions and recorded trainings and display a high level of understanding and comprehension.
- Report to the Director of Operations and keep accountable to personal and professional goals.
We are looking for another team member who exhibits the following:
- Efficiency in time and project management
- Experience in managing multiple projects and seeing through to successful completion
- Loyal, stable, committed and consistent
- High level of accountability and a commitment to team and personal growth
- Dedication to personal and professional development
- Ability to handle occasional short-notice deadlines with ease
- Experience with managing staff and working with a team
- Well-versed with social media channels and social advertising
- Proficiency with managing websites
- Creative in content generation and design concepts
- Exceptional wordsmith
- Skilled in Adobe Suite
$20 (up to) / hr based on expertise
About Kloud Realty Group
Kloud Realty Group is a top producing real estate team operating throughout Anchorage, Eagle River and the Mat-Su Valley. We are committed to making the real estate experience fun for our clients, generate RAVE reviews and build businesses based on repeat and referral clients. Our mission is to build a team overflowing with top performers who deliver a “WOW” experiences to our clients and create an enabling culture that propels everyone to their highest levels.