The Stein Team
We are looking for a smart highly sophisticated and intelligent Marketing Coordinator to implement its day-to-day marketing efforts, luxury brand development, and property-specific marketing activities. More importantly, this Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in developing and executing innovative and cutting-edge digital marketing initiatives to increase growth and brand exposure on all social media channels. Our ideal candidate has previous experience serving high-end luxury clientele.
We take pride in our company’s successes and hope to expand the brand and business to the next level. We genuinely value our employees and generously reward our team when goals are met. No one leaves; our culture promotes growth from within.
Think you’re ready to share your passion for marketing with us and our clients?
Location/commute: New York, NY
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+hrs, M-F, some flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 depending on experience; bonus potential available depending on the candidate
Benefits: Health insurance, paid-time-off and sick days
Client Growth and Brand Marketing:
- Digital and print marketing guru - your creative, savvy and proficient in SEO, FB Ads, Instagram Marketing, Email marketing, Youtube Ads, Google AdWords, Pinterest, Google Analytics, publications, magazines, brochures, and flyers
- Adept in writing creative compelling copywriting that converts
- Proven results in building and executing social media campaigns
- Innovative and cutting-edge approach; able to see the big picture and execute company goals
- The Monthly Newsletter is your domain; you create content and ensure PR efforts are maximized
- Manage vendors and out-of-house designers as needed
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Execute and oversee marketing program for listings: oversee staging, order floor plans and illustrations, oversee brochure creation, coordinate with marketing vendors to get assets printed and delivered, maintain listings online and all syndication sites
- Eye for design and detail - Help with staging properties and ensure each and every property marketing piece is showcased with a high level of finesse and detail
- Effective communication strategies to promote and market each and every property with the Stein luxury image
- Photoshoot management
- 5+ years of recent digital and print marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience marketing a luxury brand
- Knowledgeable and current on latest market trends
- Demonstrable work experience with proven successful results and metrics
- Content creation: the ability to write effective copy
- Demonstrated success working with and supporting high performing sales teams and/or executives
- Excels at managing expectations; errs on the side of under-promising and over-delivering
- High degree of self-awareness – can clearly communicate his/her strengths and weaknesses
- Fastidious in detail and able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and keeping a smile on your face
- Adobe Photoshop a PLUS, but not required
About The Stein Team
Led by its two principals and co-founders Jeremy and Robin Stein, the Stein Team continually ranks within the top 1% of Sotheby’s International Realty brokers nationwide and consistently sells in excess of $100,000,000 annually.
The Stein Team has been repeatedly recognized as the #1 Producing Sales Team for Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. in New York City, a Top 5 Sales Team companywide and a Top 75 Team in the United States by The Wall Street Journal. They have been featured in publications such as The New York Times, New York Daily News, The Wall Street Journal, The Real Deal, The New York Post and Avenue Magazine.
The Stein Team is positioned to assist clients with the highest level of service available.