Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are a top Real Estate Team in New York City that continually ranks within the top 1% within their real estate group nationwide and consistently sells in excess of $100,000,000 annually.
We are looking for a smart highly sophisticated and intelligent Marketing Director to oversee (and potentially implement) its day-to-day marketing efforts, luxury brand development, and property-specific marketing activities. More importantly, this Marketing Director will play an integral role in developing and executing a business-growth strategy and marketing outreach that increases growth and exposure on all social media channels.
Our team takes pride in our company’s successes and we hope to expand our brand and business to the next level. We value our employees and generously reward our team when goals are met. Our culture promotes growth from within.
You will be expected to ‘own’ this role and take a great deal of creative control in both maintaining and developing systems that work for you and the team. Your responsibilities will play an integral role in growing the business and managing the execution of marketing campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, professional marketer to be part of a highly collaborative and top performing real estate team.
Think you’re ready to share your passion for marketing with us and our clients?
Location/commute: New York, NY
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+hrs, M-F, some flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Compensation: $100,000+ depending on experience; bonus potential available depending on the candidate
Benefits: Health insurance Paid-time off and sick days
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
Client Growth + Brand Marketing
- Oversee digital and in-person client and referral marketing initiatives that cultivate and nurture client relationships and advocates, obtain customer references/ referrals and participation in case studies (written and video)
- Produce and oversee client initiatives and events: logistics, marketing, and PR
- Leverage team success in marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels: website, email, social, webinars, PR, digital ads (ex: Facebook, Google) and print marketing (ex: publications, magazines)
- Innovative and cutting-edge approach; able to see the big picture and execute company goals
- Manage, maintain and oversee the marketing budget; run analytics and ensure the best ROI
- The Monthly Newsletter is your domain; you create content and ensure PR efforts are maximized
- Manage vendors and out-of-house designers as needed
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Execute and oversee marketing program for listings: oversee staging, order floor plans and illustrations, oversee brochure creation, coordinate with marketing vendors to get assets printed and delivered, maintain listings online and all syndication sites
- Eye for design and detail - Help with staging properties and ensure each and every property marketing piece is showcased with a high level of finesse and detail
- Effective communication strategies to promote and market each and every property with the Stein luxury image
- Photo shoot management
- 5+ years of digital and print marketing business development experience in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience marketing a luxury brand
- Knowledgeable on market trends
- Demonstrable work experience with proven successful results and metrics
- Experience producing and overseeing business development initiatives and events
- Content creation: the ability to write effective copy
- Analytical experience conducting ROI analysis to measure success of marketing efforts
- SEO, Google Analytics and Google Adwords qualified individual; equally competent in Facebook Advertising
- Social media content marketing experience (Specifically: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated success working with and supporting high performing sales teams and/or executives
- Excels at managing expectations; errs on the side of under-promising and over-delivering
- High degree of self-awareness – can clearly communicate his/her strengths and weaknesses
- Fastidious in detail and able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and keeping a smile on your face
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.