The Law Offices of Josephia Rouse
We are excited to hire someone who is passionate about letting the world know about a law firm on a mission to make divorces about people searching for a better life and not about making money. We are hiring a leader in marketing who will direct clients to our office through digital marketing strategies, online advertising, community-based marketing, social media campaigns, offline promotion strategies, direct mail campaign, and strategic planning for in-person events. ANNND, when that does not serve the role, is on the cutting edge to adjust and pivot to what matters to our clients, what they need to know so they can know, like, and trust us.
Experience in the legal industry is strongly preferred but not required. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative thinker and multitasker who loves bringing creative ideas to the table.
- Establish a strategic marketing plan that effectively promotes our legal firm
- Develop content for digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, and online advertisements that will get the word out there about our legal services
- Manage the Marketing Assistant including delegating projects and ensuring goals are met, as well as conducting supervision, guidance, and performance analysis.
- Handle the copywriting and image creation for all outgoing print marketing materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc. to ensure the firm is presented professionally
- Manage social media and website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up-to-date and relevant
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across the web and social platforms, stay up-to-date on the latest market research, and advise on improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related majors
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Legal industry experience is highly preferred
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity - basic graphic design skills are a plus
- Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects with varied timelines on tight deadlines
- Experience supervising a team and leading marketing efforts is a must
- Must have very strong written and verbal marketing communication skills
About The Law Offices of Josephia Rouse
We are a fast-growing, tech-savvy family law firm, looking for someone who is up for the challenge of making a difference every day in the lives of our clients. Our clients are our focus, we are focused on creating a plan with them and following through with that plan so that they can look forward to a better life after divorce.