Organize To Scale
Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional business skills who loves taking on new challenges? Our busy, growing organization is looking for a stellar director of marketing to create and optimize marketing strategies. We need someone ready to be the voice of our brands and manage the marketing team and budget to enable the development of our partners' companies and help them meet their growth targets. Our ideal candidate has startup experience, exceptional communication and sales skills, grit, and tenacity for a changing environment, and loves partnering with new people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Use marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other ways to actively pursue new business
- Grow customer loyalty while also generating new business by nurturing long-term relationships
- Develop and train your team to better serve your customers
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports documenting marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing plans
- Adapt marketing strategies to align with each partner's business model and growth goals
- Quickly understand each brand's voice and style
- Communicate and delegate to reach maximum efficiency
- "Make something out of nothing" with a basic business model
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices for a sales department
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or hospitality
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a variety of marketing genres - social media, blogs/podcasts, Google Ads, copywriting, creative direction, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years managing marketing teams, with at least 6 years in the marketing industry
- Experience working with startups
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Organize To Scale
Organize To Scale™ helps mission-driven leaders build businesses they own that don't own them. We provide outsourced marketing and business operations to small business owners, entrepreneurs, and real estate syndicators. We have a strong culture of character and competency, trust and transparency, open and honest communication, an unwavering commitment to growth, a high level of personal responsibility and extreme ownership, and ultimately a sense of urgency to get things done.
To learn more about Organize To Scale, visit: https://organizetoscale.com/career-opportunities/