Kendall Partners is a family-owned real estate investment company that specializes in buying properties directly from sellers. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Marketing and Data Manager to join our team.
The Marketing and Data Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, managing our business database and CRM, and also analyzing data to provide insights into our marketing performance. The successful candidate will have experience with Salesforce or similar CRM, as well as a strong background in marketing and data analysis. In-person position preferred, remote/virtual work is negotiable.
- Display Company core values at all times.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive lead generation and sales.
- Manage our customer data, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze data to provide insights into our business systems and marketing performance, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and manage direct mail and digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and paid advertising.
- Collaborate with other teams, including design and content, to develop marketing materials that align with our brand messaging and target audience.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, including marketing agencies and technology providers.
- Manage integrations with other systems and applications, ensuring that data is flowing smoothly between systems.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics, business intelligence, or a business analyst role.
- Proficient in utilizing data to enhance process and systems efficiency.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and ability to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Email marketing skills, specifically drip/nurturing experience.
- Have extensive experience working with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and some SQL.
- Have experience with data analytics tools and building dashboards.
- Having prior experience with automation platforms like Zapier, Google Workspace, AI, and other technological tools is a plus.
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus but not required.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus but not required.
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Kendall Partners
Kendall Partners provides hope through a professional and trusted real estate experience.