Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Has an extreme passion for making creative content across a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary design, editing and/or writing skills
- Ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips and films
- Collaborate with our success and sales team to create and manipulate video, photography, copy, gifs, etc.
- Actual videography or design education OR hands-on professional experience OR side-hustle/passion project that shows your skills
- Familiar working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.
- Self-starter - unafraid to move from thinking to doing - from ideas to making
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration and learning
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We help families build wealth through real estate. We are looking for more people who are accountable, caring, take ownership in what they do, and give everything their best.