The Creative Manager position is responsible for developing and overseeing execution of a cannabis companies brand as well as other marketing and sales collateral that is directed to increase sales and profitability. The employee will work with members of the marketing department, sales, sales support and others to ensure continuity in the company’s marketing message. This role adheres to and promotes NLM Group, LLC’s company’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of NLM Group LLC’s company’s goals.
- Manages creative processes from concept to fulfillment
- Translates marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Leads in creating and maintaining all marketing collateral in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met
- Produces and enforces branding guidelines including style, design, and placement.
- Supports Creative Team with any necessary graphics, photography, and videography.
- Assists with trade show design and execution as needed.
- Creates and maintains a marketing materials library to include all collateral in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures it is continuously up to date.
- Completes all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management.
- This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, digital camera and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, or G.E.D. certificate.
- Three years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and a working understanding of HTML/CSS and web browser capabilities, plus strong typography, video, motion graphics, and interaction design skills.
- Experience organizing and maintaining files.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience in cannabis industry.
About People's OC
Our energetic team members combine excellent customer service with passion for the cannabis industry. We create endless opportunities for our team members to gain valuable professional industry experience as well as making long lasting relationships.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.