T. Madden & Associates, P.C.
We're looking for an engaging, energetic, and self-motivated Marketing and Creative Director with a background in sales and marketing, preferably in the personal injury field, to ultimately increase our clientele and visibility. The position has a wide range of duties and obligations. The Marketing and Creative Director keeps the Firm’s needs in the forefront and works closely with the Owner.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Market the services of T. Madden and Associates, P.C. (“TMAPC”) by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns on social media and traditional advertising outlets.
- Tracks traceable client data, maintain promotional materials inventory, plans meetings with referral sources, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks client data beginning with acquisition and costs associated with acquisition by analyzing and entering new client data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing client data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphics vendor, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipts.
- Supports this law firm by analyzing client acquisition, client retention, market trends, forecasts, and account analyses.
- Researches competing for law firms by identifying and evaluating competitor characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings with referral sources by identifying, assembling, and coordinating referring contacts, developing schedules, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to TMAPC through job accomplishments.
- Bachelor or higher degree in marketing or directly related to marketing
- Two (2) plus years of marketing experience, preferably with a law firm
- Superb verbal skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Canva and Wix and other related languages/software
- Skilled at reporting research results
- Possess project management, planning, process improvement, and basic financial literacy skills
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About T. Madden & Associates, P.C.
T. Madden & Associates, P.C. has attorneys practicing in all areas of personal injury. We thrive in the litigation of cases for victims of another person’s negligence. We fight to preserve legal rights against big insurance companies and make sure they receive the top compensation. We have dedicated auto accident attorneys, trucking/tractor-trailer attorneys, motorcycle accident attorneys, slip & fall attorneys, medical malpractice attorneys, and wrongful death attorneys who are ready to proceed to trial. We are ready to bring the fight to any court, anywhere in the state of Georgia. We have dedicated and experienced trial lawyers, but are looking for a Senior-Managing/Supervising attorney.