RE/MAX on the Bay is looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our dynamic and fast growing real estate team in Niantic, CT.
In addition to marketing and social media related work, the Marketing Coordinator/Technology Assistant will also support the agents and staff in the office with minor technology problems such as connecting to printers, wi-fi, cloud server, etc., as well helping them with new and existing software programs.
This position will be responsible for building and executing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites to help expand our brand. You will be responsible for executing, and managing a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from beginning to end. Responsibilities will include conceptualizing the campaign, developing and executing all ads, and analyzing ad performance and results. We want a highly productive social media guru!
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus.
• Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
• Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
• Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
• Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
• Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads
• Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels
• Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand experience in an agency or real estate sales environment
• Social media expert
• Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
• Highly proficient with marketing concepts
• Some understanding of the sales process for residential real estate
We are a growing real estate company of 18 agents and 4 support staff with strong core values of Leadership, Integrity, Trust, Excellence, Education and Family. We have helped over 330 families buy and sell their homes in the last 12 months and that number continues to rise each year. Our mission is to provide the best experience possible for our clients and customers while helping them achieve their goals.