As Marketing Coordinator with The Bell Team, you’ll be a learning-based, growth-minded individual whose focus is to continue building our brand through social media platforms, email marketing, blogging, increasing our internet presence, video creation and more. The ideal individual will also manage the marketing of our property listings through various platforms, helping our clients expose their homes to as many people as possible.
They’ll be passionate about achievement, trainable, a team player and goal driven. Working on our team, you will bring your positive attitude, be highly motivated, and have a desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
8:30am – 5pm / Monday through Friday
To apply, upload your resume and complete the online assessment that will be emailed to you. Please call Melissa Kenck with any questions regarding your resume or online assessment: 678-343-9210 or email at email@example.com.
• Create and implement a yearly marketing plan.
• Track lead sources.
• Manage our social media accounts through posts, scheduled posts and ad spend.
• Coordinate the marketing plan for our property listings.
• Research and help bring new marketing opportunities to our team.
• Plan and coordinate team events such as client events and fundraisers.
• Create and design flyers, postcards, as well as other marketing materials.
• Manage monthly email marketing campaigns to database, including video emails.
• Weekly blogging.
• Increase internet presence.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
• Marketing Degree or 1-3 years of marketing experience preferred.
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Ad-Words.
• Familiar with MailChimp.
• Internet and social media savvy - knowledge with advertising on these platforms.
• Learning-based and growth-minded.
• Experience in video recording and editing.
• Willingness to research and suggest marketing opportunities that we don't currently employ.
• High attention to detail.
• Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
In 2016 The Bell Team was the #1 Team for Units Sold and in 2017 the #1 Team for Units Sold and Sales Volume at Keller Williams Lanier Partners. We are a full service team with experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators. We represent both buyers and sellers. The Bell Team will triple their sales volume and units sold over the next two years and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team.