Andersen Group Realty
At Andersen Group Realty, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing. We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual who is passionate about marketing to support our top real estate team in Winchester, MA. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
We are searching for someone who genuinely desires to help others and takes pride in their quality of work. You will be intimately involved in helping our agency communicate the value we bring to our clients and our community.
You will be responsible for building and executing campaigns on social media to help expand our brand. This position requires close interaction with the operations and sales teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and achieve our overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical and a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it. For the right candidate, there is a significant growth opportunity within our organization. We would love to have you join the team!
Close proximity to Winchester and the Greater Boston area is required.
- Manage and create organic content for all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), website and blog, executing against a social calendar with scheduled posts and updates.
- Assist with planning, creating, and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts to ensure company messages are accurate and consistent.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating reports to determine ROI.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media, event, and content marketing.
- Coordinate client and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, and creating marketing collateral.
- Conduct market research, identify trends and ways to improve.
- Assist in planning and managing internal and external client events, team meetings, and conferences by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and creating marketing collateral as needed.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.).
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Participate in company-provided training sessions.
- Assist with posting and maintaining all listings in MLS and other supported websites.
- Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings.
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Social media expert with experience strategizing, designing, copywriting, executing, analyzing and optimizing social media posts across multiple platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required, specifically strong in InDesign
- Experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, content, and email marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Results-oriented and task-oriented: Motivated by meeting deadlines and completing projects
- Enjoys the challenges of new projects and a “no day is the same” environment
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and meet strict deadlines
- Technologically savvy; ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot/problem solve
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Experience with MailChimp, Hootsuite, Wordpress preferred
$50,000 - $65,000+
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.