The Renée White Team - Keller Williams Realty
The Renée White Team (RWT) at Keller Williams Realty is currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator. This is an opportunity to grow with one of the top real estate teams in Contra Costa County.
If you have a passion for real estate, are learning-based, growth-minded, willing to face challenges head-on, and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done, we want to talk to you!
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, paid time off, bonuses, and 401K.
- Utilize the RWT brand and voice through digital and print marketing.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written) utilizing a marketing schedule.
- Ownership of the RWT client database ensuring up-to-date contact information and touch campaigns are in place.
- Create and maintain collateral in both print and digital formats.
- Coordinate ordering and distribution of print marketing.
- Develop promotional strategies for increasing brand awareness.
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with clients and vendors.
- Plan, promote, and execute all client events and workshops.
- Track and report ROI for all marketing, advertising, and social media efforts
- Increase social proof through online reviews
Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Create a regular publishing schedule and utilize social scheduling platforms
- Grow social media engagement and following across all platforms
- Create written, digital and video content to help grow engagement and following on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor trends, strategies, and best practices in the social media market and apply knowledge to RWT initiatives
- Video content creation and editing
- Maintain team website (WordPress)
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and create visually effective print and digital assets
- Service-based attitude
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge and experience utilizing social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Understanding of digital marketing, and digital media.
- Experience event planning and coordination.
- Experience with Google Apps: Docs, Sheets, Forms, Gmail and CRM management,
- Real Estate experience plus
- Experience with SEO a plus
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Renée White Team - Keller Williams Realty
The Renée White Team, led by Renée White, is ranked among the top agents in Contra Costa County. Renée has 16 years of experience in the industry and in 2019, the team accomplished over 110 million in gross sales. In 2016, we were named the #3 team in North America within Keller Williams Realty (the largest real estate brokerage in the world).
Our team has earned the #1 agent, team, or group award since 2009 at Keller Williams Realty Walnut Creek. We are passionate about serving our clients and delivering exceptional customer service. We are building an organization where we all grow together as one. The results of our commitment to our clients and the people we work with are seen in the 5-star ratings received on Google, Yelp, and Zillow.