We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts and marketing strategies.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with agents & clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a social media coordinator do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Film video content
- Film agent intros and testimonials
- Take pictures for social media content
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Manage all social media accounts
- Develop website strategies
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Graphic design experience is preferred
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
$38,000 - $45,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.