Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
DO YOU LOVE MARKETING?
Do you love managing marketing vendors?
Do you love being responsible for multiple projects and driving each one to completion?
Are you ready to make this your year to THRIVE personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to the above, you may be the Marketing Coordinator we are looking for!
We are a growing law firm with robust marketing plans, and we are looking for an organized person who likes to work hard and have fun creating more opportunities to help clients. We are looking to immediately hire and onboard the right Marketing Coordinator to join our incredible team.
Please read this ad, and if it resonates with you, that is a good indication that you may be our perfect candidate. If you don’t love everything in this ad, please don’t waste our time or yours by applying.
Just looking for a JOB? Looking for a place where you can mindlessly shuffle paperwork and get a paycheck? If so, this isn’t the place for you.
We believe team members hold themselves and their teammates accountable, so that dependability is always there and each person respects what others on the team do. We also find that communication and camaraderie in a fast-paced business, that has fun and celebrates growth and successes, make it a place worth working. This is why Teamwork and Integrity are high on our core values.
We believe it is important to create an atmosphere where all team members can be productive and hone their skills, so they are always learning, growing, and improving. Clients are at the core of every successful business, and it is important to listen to what they want so we can meet their needs while giving them an incredible customer experience that creates raving fans. That is why Employees and clients and the Experience they have working with us are integral to everything we do.
We know there are always better ways, and we encourage our team to use creativity and their passions to help drive new ideas and streamlined procedures to always provide top-quality results. That is why Excellence and Innovation are part of our core values.
So, while we are a fun, vibrant team, we also believe in systems and key performance indicators, so that we know we are always working in a streamlined fashion and driving results.
If these last few paragraphs make you want to run for the hills, then don’t bother applying. We are vested in finding the best of the best who love what they do and want to be on this mission with us! We expect greatness and are willing to help you get there, but we will also be just as honest in our quarterly reviews if you are not reaching the expectations that have been set. We want our team members to know if they are getting an A or if they are falling short, and how they can get up to the A+ status.
If you don’t thrive on honing your skills and learning new ways, then this likely is not the right job for you. From our Receptionist to our Partner Attorneys, we want every person on the team to thrive and grow every month.
Summary of who we are looking for:
Our Marketing Coordinator is a professional who:
- Manages the marketing team by planning, executing, and tracking the various marketing efforts of the firm
- Works closely with the Marketing Director and takes the initiative of being two steps in front of assignments, thus supporting the Marketing Director in the numerous projects needed to promote the firm
- Will be responsible for managing the creation and implementation of our Marketing Plan so that our Marketing Campaigns can be launched via our preferred marketing channels
- Loves data and enjoys analyzing and synthesizing the information
1) Planning and Management
- Plan Marketing Strategies with the Partner Attorneys
- Build and refine the 10,000 foot-view and 5,000 foot-view Marketing Plans with the Partner Attorneys
- Manage and execute the marketing campaigns from start to finish, with weekly updates to Partner Attorneys
- Manage vendors, projects, and assignments; setting clear deadlines and end results, following up and ensuring full compliance and execution of all marketing activities by the various team members and vendors
2) Social Media Management
- Craft Marketing Strategies for each social media platform
- Craft Monthly and Quarterly Social Media Plans
- Oversee the Social Media Manager
- Oversee the Facebook Group Manager
- Coordinate the creation of specific social media goals; manage the tracking and reporting
3) Written Content Management
- Manage all projects and approve written materials including, but not limited to, blogs, newsletters, brochures, and similar marketing materials
- Coordinate the repurposing of content to be submitted to other journals, publications, and other online platforms
- Coordinate the creation of specific written content goals; manage the tracking and reporting of the distribution, open rates, audience reach, etc
4) Audio/ Video Management
- Manage videographers, video editors, podcast managers, and other individuals who assist with creating and disseminating audio and video content
- Manage all projects and approve final audio and video materials for dissemination
- Orchestrate new campaigns using the newest technology and platforms for audio/video
5) Brand/Culture Development
- Develop and manage promotional activities to further the brand of the Company
- Prepare and manage promotional presentations
- Collaborate with the Client Happiness Coordinator on swag, client and team gifts, and other items to further the brand and create Raving Fans
- Develop swag to coincide with Marketing Campaigns
6) Product and Program Development
- Products and Programs: Coordinate the launch of new systems packages, products, and programs through the management of individuals involved in the creation, execution, and management of the ads, lead magnets, funnels, products, programs, and testimonials
- Workshops and Events: Assist in organizing workshops and events via both traditional and digital campaigns; attend them to facilitate their success. Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of sales and purchases
- Online Presence: Craft marketing strategy for the firm’s online presence including, but not limited to, the company’s website, online directories, and other third-party sites. Craft and manage ongoing reviews and testimonials online. Oversee the SEO development plan and content to improve SEO and the tracking of traffic to the website. Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the data
- Online Advertising: Craft marketing strategy for the firm’s online advertising. Coordinate and manage online advertising vendors. Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the data with daily and weekly targets; create a plan to pivot when necessary
- High School Diploma; BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Proven [2+ years] experience as a marketing coordinator
- Commercial awareness and a good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence, adaptability, and creativity
- Resilient problem-solving skills
- A solid base of customer-service
- Strong organizational, numerical, and IT skills
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Strong communication, teamwork, and people skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, including grammar and spelling
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
$20 hourly DOE
About Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
We have a “magic statement” that communicates to others whom we help and how we help them: We help people live with dignity and assurance through the power of planning and by compassionately guiding their loved ones through the pain of illness and loss.
Our Firm’s primary values:
- Love, Kindness, Integrity, Compassion, Gratitude, and Professional Excellence
- To be the Northwest’s leading law firm that makes the aging and dying experience better through compassionate, professional legal excellence delivered with a heart of service and gratitude