Are you looking to be part of a fast growing and vibrant team in the GTA? Are you a tech savvy trend-seeker with a strong interest in digital and print marketing, social media, graphic design and lead generation strategy?
North Group is looking for high capacity, new talent with experience in marketing and social media. A high level of professionalism, written communication, visual-eye and graphic skills are a must. This role, an extension of the Marketing team, will help support both our online social media platforms and digital and print marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain Content Calendars, including Facebook and Instagram Posts, Instagram Stories, Email Campaigns, Blogs, Listing Promotion, YouTube videos and more
- Design, modify and/or retouch social media graphics, blog banners, email headers, etc.
- Design, modify or retouch photos and print graphics Create print advertising materials including: brochures, flyers and other promotional material
- Accurately upload/schedule/post assets, including photos and videos, with corresponding copy on all social platforms
- Strategize with the internal marketing team to develop social media initiatives and promotions and create creative and appealing content (Instagram/Facebook/Website/YouTube)
- Manage and monitor social media channels; Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective clients, like promotions and competitions
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Build and run regular print and social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence and physical farming strategies
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI weekly
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and other duties, as assigned
- Demonstrate “all hands on deck” approach to responsibilities
- Extensive graphic design experience both in print and online media
- Strong Adobe Photoshop experience required, as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design and digital marketing programs
- Video editing skills an asset
- Blogging experience an asset
- Positive team-first attitude
- Proficiency in using social media software (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Experience of Social Media Advertising platforms (including paid advertising) – Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram
- Must possess superior organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and meeting deadlines, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional grammar and written communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- Real Estate marketing experience considered an asset
$40,000 - $45,000
About North Group
Founded in Toronto, North Group is one of Canada’s fastest growing real estate teams. While currently serving the Greater Toronto Area and the Niagara Region, our expansion plans reach the entire Golden Horseshoe and encompass residential resale, new construction, commercial and property management. With a modern approach to sales and marketing, North Group offers a completely customized and turnkey real estate experience to our buyers, sellers, investors, landlords and tenants. We intentionally challenge the boundaries of our traditional industry by implementing the latest trends and technology as the platform for our business. At North Group, we all love real estate. But even more so, we love the stories that unfold. Real estate changes lives and because of that, we create experiences worth talking about.