SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time marketing coordinator (with the possibility of moving into full-time) to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the marketing side of our business by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Manage client database management program and system.
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consulting packages.
- Create and regularly prepare all other marketing materials.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphic, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Regularly assist agents to manage and enhance social media presence.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
- Experience with managing multiple projects/tasks.
- Computer proficiency / strong experience in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Works well on a team.
- Able to problem solve.
- Adept at self-management.
- Willing to have fun.
- Positive, friendly, and supportive attitude.
- A current Washington State Real Estate License is preferred, however, we will happily consider an amazing unlicensed assistant. You will be required to get your license within the first 180 days.
About SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group
SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group is ranked in the Top 5% out of 2000+ Spokane Realtors and ranked in the top 5% of teams at Keller Williams Spokane. Ken Sax of SpokaneHouseHunter Real Estate Group hosts a Real Estate show on SpokaneTalks, as well as frequently being featured in the Spokesman Review and Journal of Business updating the public about the local real estate market. Karene Loman, of SHH, loves to mentor and train new agents and when she's not doing that, she's teaching continuing education classes.