- Content Creation/Management
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Advertising
As our Marketing Specialist, you will be given the opportunity to think outside the box and take the lead on marketing our company to help drive leads of all types into our organization. Since we are a small company, this individual will wear many hats in the organization.
Build brand recognition that attracts and appeals to consumers, real estate agents and potential hires. Development of marketing plans through both digital and print media tracking results and adjusting as needed.
- Improve rankings.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation, and conducting analytical projects to improve website strategies and tactics.
- Using benchmarks and analytics to measure and report on progress toward goals across platforms.
- Developing and implementing keyword strategies to increase ranking and traffic.
- Evaluate and alter strategies based on a analytics.
- Practicing creative and 100% white hat SEO tactics.
- Building and executing link-building strategies to enhance off-page SEO.
- Managing our online ad campaigns such as Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising for our brands.
- Monitor campaign budgets, return on investments and other key performance metrics.
- Analyzing account performance and data, developing reports to come up with crucial decisions affecting campaign strategies.
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for new opportunities, networks, campaign structuring, and targeting.
- Managing digital campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating and reporting.
- Developing and optimizing acquisition and nurturing campaigns for leads, employees, candidates and other segments.
- Growing our email distribution lists organically, without the use of paid list.
- Keeping up to date with digital marketing practices and standards.
- Create, manage and evaluate social media strategies and platforms for the business.
- Engage with our online communities.
- Developing content that articulates the value of our services, and aligns with our audiences' interests and needs.
- Provide copy-write, editorial and administrative support for websites, landing pages, and social media channels.
- Managing our media library, building and organizing new content and leveraging library assets across platforms.
- Designing and tweaking layouts for templates, case studies, white-papers, fact sheets, and presentation decks.
- Other projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of three years of real world B2B marketing experience.
- Strong desire to work in a dynamic but often ambiguous environment with strict deadlines, competing priorities, many moving parts and unplanned requests.
- Extensive experience managing corporate or organizational social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn), email marketing and website analytics tools, and the ability to tweak strategies based on findings.
- Experience planning and producing webinars, blogs, press releases, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Experience using PPC ad platforms like Google AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager - Certification a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience with CRM (HubSpot, SalesForce).
- Experience with WordPress including updating content, performing customizations, and working with templates and plugins.
- Basic design skills using digital imaging programs, including Microsoft PowerPoint; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Basic HTML experience.
In addition to the above, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will be:
- Self-driven and motivated with strong initiative.
- Someone who naturally takes on ownership to ensure the successful outcome of a project.
- Flexible and adaptable, with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues.
- Biased toward informed action; working a sense of urgency and efficiency and inspiring the same in others.
- Driven to perform research and practice creative problem solving before turning for help.
- Technically savvy and experienced with digital work environments.
- Energetic, tactful, positive, and professional.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team, with sound interpersonal skills.
- Able to spot and follow up on open action items and complete assigned tasks without prompting.
- Inclined to stay up-to-date on trends and proactively build skills and experience in areas relevant to current and future responsibilities.
$75,000 - $80,000 annual
About Beachworks LLC
Beachworks LLC is a small family investment company that does big things! Our focus is on the acquisition, development, and sale of off market properties in the greater Seattle area. We are a full cycle development company separated into three main sections; Off Market Property Acquisition/Wholesale, Development, and Retail Sales. Each business group adds value to our projects by identifying opportunities, creating desirable and unique projects, and then working together with consumers to complete our cycle. Our sales teams do over 100 transactions a year and close to $250 million in sales.