The Marketing Coordinator is an important member of the marketing team, ensuring that email marketing is strategically focused, on brand and executed well and efficiently. This position leverages the marketing technology stack to coordinate and execute data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns.
- Leverages the marketing automation of HubSpot and other systems to manage email campaigns, generate and nurture leads, track and measure campaign performance and drive insights for optimization opportunities and improve performance benchmarks.
- QA’s and troubleshoots issues with the marketing systems with appropriate parties as necessary.
- Puts best practices in place to manage data cleanliness and integrity, naming conventions, list management, database optimization, data acquisition, segmentation, within CRM and marketing automation databases.
- Maintains email databases for lead generation, including identifying target audiences to build and refine our email list.
- Builds workflows and campaigns with appropriate segments of our database for various marketing activities such as events, webinars and email campaigns.
- Manages the email communication process from email creation to final deliverability. Reviews and has final sign-off on all emails, ensuring that they have met quality standards and are sent error free.
- Creates email communications to Franchise targets, internal audience, agents and consumers.
- Optimizes email messages, subject line and design for high open and click rates.
- Oversees daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time.
- Ensures brand consistency and accuracy in all emails.
- Tracks and reports campaign metrics.
- Partners with team to ensure cohesive execution of marketing strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Communications, Marketing or similar field
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo or Constant Contact type CRM/email systems
- 1-2 years hands-on email marketing coordination experience
- Intermediate skill level with Excel
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, organized and strong project management skills
- Affinity for learning new technologies and skills
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML editing
- Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management and deliverability
$40,000 / yr + bonus potential
About Homesmart Corporate
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 14,500+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Charitable contributions and events
- Advancement and career opportunities