Do you have a passion for marketing and the know-how to create strategic initiatives around a well-known brand that drives sales results? If so, we want to talk with you! We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to own developing, creating, and implementing our strategic marketing campaigns with a focus on brand recognition, lead generation, and consumer engagement. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing professional that wants to bring their expertise to our top-notch lending team. If you’re ready to flex your creative genius in a role with high growth potential, apply today!
- Give the team a monthly statistics report with our web and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation to make sure we’re meeting our KPIs, and let us know how we can improve
- Ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information and our audiences are engaging on our website, email, and social media accounts, with close attention to SEO
- Lead efforts on all paid advertising including design and management and creating all graphic design elements and copy
- Manage all marketing strategies and campaigns for our lending office to build a sales funnel that generates and nurtures leads
- Generate compelling content that uplifts our lead generation goals and overall marketing strategy including social media posts, web content, blogs, and more
- Excellent understanding of brand identity and reputation with an emphasis on public relations
- Is familiar with web platforms, email systems, and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.