Laurel Buys Houses
Everyone loves those HGTV shows about flipping houses right? What’s more fun than watching those shows? That’s right, working for a company that does exactly what they do on TV, except we’re way more fun. In fact, we have had one of our homes featured on HGTV's HouseHunters as well as multiple local media outlets.
We are looking for an experienced, Full-Time Marketing Coordinator to assist in the planning, execution and overall success of our online & print marketing efforts. We are looking for someone who LOVES marketing. You love getting into the head of a customer to see what makes them buy, or in our case, sell. You like experimenting with different messaging and ad copy that hits home to our perfect avatar customer.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter, looking for an opportunity to grow and advance. A burning desire to contribute and succeed is a must, while bringing your enthusiasm and passion to be the best you can be. This is your opportunity to shine and you will be rewarded through additional bonuses for excellent work.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company's brand
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing activities
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Write marketing literature (brochures, credibility packages, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- 2+ years' experience working in marketing or advertising
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, proven ability to find creative solutions and create new opportunities
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM systems, Online analytics, Google Adwords, MailChimp, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Real Estate experience is not required, you will teach you
$18 - $20 hour plus bonuses
About Laurel Buys Houses
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties. We have a successful company that has operated in the real estate world for many years. We appreciate each team member, value their contributions, and support their growth. The team is why we are successful, come join us.