HomeSmart ICARE Realty
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of real estate professionals in their efforts to build the best brand we can. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Play a key role working closely with the Marketing Manager to provide project marketing support for the team, such as upcoming classes, events, or promotions.
- Create consistent content in line with the marketing plan to boost recruiting and retention efforts.
- Write social media content and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy.
- Regularly update social media and respond to online inquires.
- Report monthly statistics for social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization.
- Manage the company's Constant Contact account when releasing recruiting/retention materials.
- Maintain, and help our Agents maintain the HomeSmart brand.
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business preferred
- Associate's Degrees in the above required, and/or equivalent experience
- With Bachelor's: 0-6 months experience required
- With Associate's: 6-24 months experience required
- With High School Diploma: 2-4 years experience required
- Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft 365 Online, email/text systems, social media, brand identity, and graphic design within Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required - Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
- Minimal local travel by car or public conveyance to attend off-site meetings and promotional events, including some evenings (mixers, galas, dinners, etc.)
- Lifting without assistance materials weighing up to fifty pounds to set up presentation materials or displays
- Valid California Driver's License
$18 - $20 hourly
About HomeSmart ICARE Realty
At HomeSmart ICARE Realty, we are blasting through long-held assumptions about what is and isn’t possible in the world of real estate in northern California in order to offer exceptional value to clients, agents, and all of our employees.
As an employee of HomeSmart ICARE Realty, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to flourish in an extraordinarily progressive environment. With sister companies built upon the same principles of challenging what has been accepted for decades as the rigid limitations of the industry, you will have access to extraordinary growth potential to fully realize your talents and discover the unique spark you can bring to this venture.