Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Real Estate experience a plus
$30,000 - $40,000
About Limbird Team
- We're so grateful to our clients for voting for us as the BEST OF THE BEST Real Estate Company and Team in Northwest Arkansas! Want to know why they choose us? Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time and energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds.
- With the Limbird Team, you get an entire TEAM of 20+ professionals all working for you! Nobody can be great at everything, but our team is extremely specialized in the industry. That’s why we have listing specialists, buyer specialists, an operations manager, a closing coordinator, a listing coordinator, a marketing coordinator, a photography specialist, a social media specialist, and three client development professionals.