The Stephen Cooley Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
The Stephen Cooley Real Estate Group at Keller Williams is seeking a talented marketing coordinator to join our nationally ranked team.
You will be responsible for managing our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a marketing coordinator, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our online presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Update and Refresh our website regularly
- Video posting, and ensure we have a large video presence wherever you see our company online
- Research and plan events that get company image in front of potential clients and build a brand within the community
- Nurture relationships with vendors and outside agencies like Adam’s Outdoor ad R.A.T.E.
- Coordinate and manage touchpoints to our database through digital and traditional marketing
- Assist weekly planning of the Stephen Cooley Real Estate Show
- Understand and uphold compliance with Keller Williams and the Real Estate Commission
- Onboard new agents and make sure they have a web presence on Realtor.com, Zillow.com, and Homes.com
- Pull prospecting list for agents and the company from Realest Tax Records
- Understand how website feed to each other (ex: MLS to Zillow)
- Order marketing materials like business cards, postcards, branded merchandise, inventory branded materials, etc.
- Help agents with special projects to build their business
- Occasionally help with administrative duties
- Proven work experience with brand building on social media
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design (WordPress)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Understands Photoshop
About The Stephen Cooley Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
The Stephen Cooley Real Estate Group at Keller Williams provides our clients with an experience that exceeds expectations is our number one priority. With over 200 years of combined experience. Our team is confident our service and knowledge will be of benefit to you during your home buying and selling process.
We consistently rank at the top of our profession for the number of homes sold across the country. For 2018, we ranked #1 for Keller Williams in the entire North and South Carolina Region and top 10 in the world among groups. Stephen and his team have helped over 10,000 families buy and sell real estate in this area! We strive to be the best in our industry. We want to help you, your friends, and your family! Our team members are on standby waiting to meet you and help you start your journey.
We service the Greater Charlotte area in both North and South Carolina: All of Mecklenburg, Gaston, Cabarrus, Iredell, Lancaster, Union and York counties.