We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the VP of Marketing with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs online, in social media, in-person and through traditional advertising.
- Serve as a junior graphic designer by implementing the ALCOVA brand, pitching creative ideas, and helping on design projects.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Help develop and disseminate content on social media, google, and the ALCOVA blog.
- Assist in coordinating corporate and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Help with the administration of our quarterly sales awards program, our company’s online store and our CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- Create marketing reports to demonstrate our compliance with federal, state and company marketing regulations and guidelines.
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Photoshop.
- Internship experience—2 years of experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreamed of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary businesses that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in a friendship and the passion to serve.