Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for assisting with the implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales campaigns to drive traffic to the models and Company website to generate qualified leads and convert them to sales.
- Assist New Home Sales Professional (NHSP) with Realtor relations (e.g., design event flyers, coordinate broker luncheons, and e-blasts, maintain Realtor database, distribution of collateral and promotional material).
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Company website and social media platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining HubSpot CRM database as it relates to prospects, Realtors, traffic sources, follow-up campaigns, and sales functions.
- Responsible for tracking reports for weekly model traffic, advertising source, website traffic/sources, and sales/traffic trends from the HubSpot CRM system.
- Assist with managing the maintenance and upkeep of the models and neighborhoods including promotional materials, supplies, flags, signage, and collateral.
- Responsible for creating content to be used on the TOH website and social media.
- Responsible for scheduling and development of virtual tours and photography of all Ready Homes and Model Homes.
- Provide input/insight on improving customer satisfaction and improving department performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure, meets tight deadlines, and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Excellent understanding of the latest digital marketing platforms and strategies.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic financial statements.
- Have a deep level of understanding of Google Analytics and be able to create strategies based on Website traffic and trends.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a results-driven attitude and a hunger for success
- Excellent technology skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), updating and maintaining websites, and social media.
- Real Estate or Home Builder Experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Organizational Development.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in a Marketing Role.
$40,000 - $50,000 DOE
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes Inc is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.