Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for assisting with the implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales campaigns to drive traffic to the models and the company website to generate qualified leads and convert to sales.
The Marketing Coordinator organizes the implementation of new model/neighborhood openings and assists the sales and marketing department with closings and other administrative duties.
- This position will assist our New Home Sales Professionals with realtor relations with responsibilities including but not limited to designing event flyers, coordinate broker luncheons, e-blasts, maintaining our realtor database, distribution of collateral and promotional material.
- Accountable for maintaining and updating the company website, blog, and other social media platforms (Facebook, Houzz, Pinterest, Instagram).
- Take responsibility for ongoing development and maintenance of Customer Relationship Management database as it relates to prospects, realtors, traffic source, follow-up campaigns, and sales functions. Create and send regularly scheduled e-blasts and e-newsletters.
- Create and maintain Ready Homes sales flyers and collateral, newsletters, brochures, and other materials.
- Assist with planning and executing new marketing campaigns, sales promotions, events, and grand openings that drive traffic to Tim O'Brien Homes models as well as manage preparation and day of event activities.
- Our ideal candidate must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills and the ability to operate under pressure, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining focus.
- Must have a sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Excellent technology skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, ADOBE Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), updating and maintaining websites and social media sites.
- Must have the ability to work weekends as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or organizational development is preferred.
- Real Estate or Home Builder experience is beneficial but is not required.
$42,000 to $45,000 annual salary
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.