Become an integral member of our Marketing team; coordinate and implement corporate communication projects.
- Coordinate and implement corporate communication projects.
- Participate in creating brand awareness both internally and externally.
- Prepare, develop and implement marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
- Plan, create and organize promotional items and presentations.
- Write communication material, such as press releases, feature articles and website content.
- Support marketing efforts and assist with marketing projects for print and electronic media.
- Responsible for devising and coordinating advertising campaigns.
- Design social media content in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Track and monitor leads and sales.
- Create templates for the team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, blogs, email and other channels.
- Assist in planning events, conferences, seminars and trade shows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree with emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, Business Communication and or Public Relations is preferred.
- Copy writing experience.
- Working knowledge of desktop programs like Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a free-flowing team environment.
- Open-minded and creative thinker.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- General insurance knowledge preferred.
- Agriculture background preferred.
- Available for occasional overnight travel.
$46,000 - $52,000 / year BOE including a complete benefit package
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the ninth consecutive year and is rated “A” with a positive outlook by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” for 3 consecutive years.
This is the kind of company you want to work for doing the kind of job you love to do…
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.