BHHS Verani Realty
Verani Realty is looking for a dynamic individual who is a creative self-starter with exceptional attention to detail. You will play a key role in developing and managing our brand presence, supporting our marketing initiatives, and planning special events. This is a great opportunity for a rising marketing professional who is seeking a fast-paced, fun, and supportive environment. The Marketing Coordinator is a full-time hourly position and reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Social Media: Work with the team to create visual assets to build our brand and tell the Verani Realty story in engaging ways through platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Manage the posting of content and engagement in our social media communities while providing insights, trend analysis, and tracking.
- Public Relations: Write, develop, and pitch press releases, blog articles, online content, and announcements to increase brand awareness.
- Brand Marketing: Work with the team to design communications which drive company initiatives through a variety of media including social channels, email campaigns, websites, brochures, flyers, and newsletters.
- Event Planning: Coordinate, organize, and execute special company events and meetings of all sizes.
- Department Liaison: Represent the marketing department in communications with other departments, business affiliates, and vendors.
- You have worked in a marketing role professionally
- You have a love for brand building on social media
- You have exceptional communication, organizational, written, and interpersonal skills
- You easily juggle multiple tasks at once, prioritize, anticipate, problem solve, and meet deadlines under pressure
- You enjoy to jump-in on projects in a constantly changing environment, and work both cross-functionally and independently
- Planning events is second nature and you know how to keep everything running smoothly
- You are comfortable in Canva or similar design app (Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign experience is a plus)
- You are proficient in Google Workplace (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, and Gmail) or similar office suite
- Prior real estate experience is a plus!
$36,000 - $40,000 hourly
About BHHS Verani Realty
BHHS Verani Realty is a locally-owned business backed by a globally respected brand. For over fifty years we have represented tens of thousands of New Englanders in their journey to home ownership. We now have over 600 trusted real estate advisors in 18 offices across New Hampshire, southern Maine, and northern Massachusetts.