Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty
In search of a conceptualizing, strategizing, top-performing, critically thinking Marketing Coordinator to be the perfect match for our company & brand. Well, this is starting to sound like a Tinder profile…ugh! Forget the dream date, we have your dream team - Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty.
If you are:
- Driven: You want to be the steward of the Lincoln Select brand and coordinate our strategic efforts to develop, implement, track and optimize our advertisement program across all media channels.
- Invested: Ready to be a key player in a team’s momentum towards success by believing in the direction of our company and the processes we utilize to grow and succeed.
- Growth-Oriented: You have ambitious goals, continuously growing and learning to both better yourself and bring new value to our clients and team.
- Authentic: Your integrity rivals Batman
Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty is the perfect match ❤ for you.
- Provide you with the tools to be successful.
- Support you with a collaborative environment.
- Provide the software/hardware you need to do your job well.
- Encourage and support career growth.
- We’ve invested in new office spaces, designing them with our staff top of mind!!!
- We are the top-performing team in Lincoln. The average agent in Lincoln, Nebraska sells 5 houses per year. Our agents are on pace to sell an average of 31 homes this year.
- Our team structure promotes flexibility while ensuring accountability.
- You’ll have the support of a team that is driven, supportive, and authentic.
- Get ready for: happy hours, team outings, boat days, enough swag to fill your closet, and massages! (Additional prizes for anyone who can beat our sales coordinator in movie trivia!)
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social media posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written.
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers.
- Help achieve goals through the coordination of advertising, digital, and communication plans.
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities.
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social media platforms.
- Must exhibit a strong understanding of the latest marketing trends.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Associates Degree.
$15 - $20 hourly
About Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty
Lincoln Select Real Estate Group @ Nebraska Realty creates exceptional experiences, is currently Lincoln's top producing real estate team...and has been for the past 4 years!