Blast It Clean
Our growing office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Marketing Coordinator who would be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. This position will be a key attribute to our sales team and will be working directly with them.
- Website design experience
- Adobe experience is required
- CRM system experience preferably HubSpot
- Updating and maintaining company website
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each industry serviced
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Ability to work with the sales team and implement sales system
- Ability to create a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on the company’s capabilities
- Ability to create marketing material and tracking system for the material
- Manage and assist with current and potential client relations
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Collateral design, video, and content creation
- Ability to create blog posts and post to social media outlets such as Facebook, LinkedIn with traceable link to full website blog post
- Ability to create News Blast with information piece at the top followed by a feature article on the bottom with links to the website
- Minimum of 4 years marketing/brand management with proven results from former company and portfolio
- Degree in marketing is required
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Adobe, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Blast It Clean
Blast It Clean works mainly with industrial customers providing cleaning, stripping and coating services. Work is completed on job sites or at our facility.
We started as a dry ice cleaning company but have added additional cleaning solutions over the years. We have shifted our focus from residential customers and projects to larger, industrial and commercial projects and customers. We believe in forming personal relationships with our customers and employees because success is a two way street. We believe in personal and professional growth and accountability therefore we have created a Development Program for any employee to take part if he or she chooses.
Learn more about us at blastitclean.com.