Vert Environmental @ Fullerton
Are you an extrovert that enjoys being outdoors? Are you looking for growth potential? Do you have a captivating personality and enjoy mingling with all types of people? If you said yes, then we want to hear from you!
VERT Environmental is seeking a full-time Marketing Representative to join our team in Fullerton! Our ideal candidate is a bright and motivated individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through office visits, events, and social media marketing.
We provide a company vehicle, fuel card, phone, and laptop. – You provide good vibes and excellent service! Apply now!
- Coordinates with sales, marketing, and other departments to develop and execute communication strategy.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and presents results of each initiative to management, and recommends changes to improve effectiveness.
- Oversees production of marketing materials; monitors for quality and adherence to company brand guidelines.
- Regularly reviews company web content to ensure consistency with company brand guidelines.
- Interfaces with webmaster to ensure web content is regularly updated.
- Assists with new service announcements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Seeks new forums for company advertising messages and tracks how competitors and consumers react.
- Estimates the potential demand for a company's products and services.
- Determines the best way of reaching consumers.
- Develops a pricing strategy to maximize profits.
- Conducts surveys to evaluate effectiveness.
- Outlines campaign goals, works closely with sales to ensure they are achieved and tracks public responses.
- Organizes meetings and events.
- Promotes products or services at conventions, press conferences, seminars, and trade shows.
- Sends customized e-mail invitations to selected clients and prospects deemed crucial to an event's success.
- Maintain and retain existing house accounts.
- Coordinate, manage, and report on the Client Incentive Program including the delivery of Customer Rewards to clients.
- Identifies leads by monitoring trends that may suggest demand for new services.
- Determines the most likely sources of new business, using a point system.
- Refers data to sales to focus their attention on productive leads.
- Ensures all information is stored correctly on computers and easily accessible by all staff.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working rights in the USA
- Lives within daily driving distance of the San Diego or Fullerton office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Social perceptiveness
- Time management
- Management of personnel resources
- Project management
- Service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Highly capable of multitasking
- Expert in Social Media Branding and Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Managers and employees of the company are expected at all times to maintain the confidentiality of all company business records including customer databases, employees, clients, and business referral sources.
Equal Employment Opportunity
VERT Environmental provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Performance of the required duties and responsibilities will require physical ability to continuously communicate, exchange and view information; frequently remain in a stationary position; move about the office or assigned location; operate office productivity machinery; occasionally lift up to 50 pounds; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
$64,480 - $75,000 yearly
About Vert Environmental @ Fullerton
VERT Environmental @ Fullerton is a full-service environmental testing and consulting company servicing Southern California. We offer growth and long-term opportunities for careers with benefits in a bulletproof industry with an energized team that thrives off the fast-paced environment the industry requires.
A company that employees are proud of and competitors aspire to be.
Empower every person in our organization to achieve more.
Whether you are new or seasoned in the environmental industry, we are excited to partner with people who want to succeed and grow.