Kittle Real Estate
Kittle Real Estate is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to work in our Fort Collins office. The Marketing Specialist will work within the’ organization to lead, develop, and implement short and long-term marketing strategies. This position will work directly with Kittle Team’s senior leadership to optimize a brand specific direction. The successful candidate should have a proven history of increasing brand awareness and lead generation through well thought out marketing tactics. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple priorities while producing high quality work under pressure. The Marketing Specialist will need the ability to work with many other resources with little supervision or direction. Each of these specialty areas plays a critical role in our success: Website Design and Development, SEO, Social Media, Online Marketing, and Email Communications Systems.
The ability to work within internal and external teams in a leadership and supporting role is paramount to the success of this position.
- Lead and manage the digital marketing strategy, which includes website design and content updates, SEO, and web-based advertisements. Ensure marketing message aligns with overall business strategies across brands.
- Work with business division leaders to develop strategies aimed at increasing brand awareness and communicate Kittle Real Estate’s’ value.
- Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, etc.
- Execute digital marketing strategy across Kittle Real Estate’s website portfolio.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing role
- Knowledge of web design such as Wordpress or equivalent
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent strongly suggested
- Efficient, highly motivated and results-driven
- Agile and comfortable leading in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM Software
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field preferred
- Video editing experience is preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 based on experience
About Kittle Real Estate
Rob Kittle started The Kittle Team in 1999 with the goal in mind to provide his clients with superior service in the Real Estate industry. The Kittle Team is comprised of 24 professionals, which allows us to leverage our business and most importantly increase service and efficiency to our clients. The benefit to our clients is that they receive aggressive sales attention from an entire staff of professionals with one goal in mind - a successful transaction! The Kittle Team sold 400 homes last year, that’s 50 times more than the average agent. The Kittle Team has provided Excellent Service for over 17 years and has helped over 3800 families buy or sell their home! The Kittle Team has sold over $300 Million in Real Estate. Our client base is primarily made up of repeat and referral business.