SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Sul Lee Law firm is a Dallas based law firm committed to helping clients with personalized representation and customized strategies in the business field. With a background in both American and Korean culture, Sul Lee offers a unique skill set to help Korean-American companies, as well as companies with different cultural backgrounds, handle legal issues and business litigations.
Sul Lee Law Firm, PLLC Sul Lee Law Firm is seeking a Part-time Marketing Coordinator with 3-5 years of experience who coordinates, develops, and executes all marketing campaigns - including but not limited to support in maintaining Sul Lee Law firm’s brand, creating marketing content, posting website projects/social media, and also manages external marketing events.
Our Firm is fast-growing and highly competitive. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is energetic, hardworking, driven, and wants to grow with the firm. The candidate must be open-minded and familiar dealing with overseas clients and different cultures.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Owner of the law firm.
Duties and Responsibilities fall mainly into these categories:
- New client acquisition.
- Retention of existing clients.
- Communication with existing and former clients.
New Clients -- Marketing and Sales Programs
- Develop and execute marketing plans.
- Develop marketing materials for targeted audiences and practice areas.
- Create and provide new clients with welcome packages and personalized letters.
- Keep abreast of the Firm’s law firm competition and their promotions, fees, programs, etc.
- Create a reporting system using Excel or other software to monitor and report on progress with prospective new clients, referral sources, and leads.
- Identify opportunities for the firm’s lawyers to host or participate in events at which prospective clients will be present.
- Identify target rich environments for firm attorneys to put-on seminars for prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain the necessary supplementary materials that are to be included with the new client proposals, such as fact sheets, brochures, newsletters, maps, pictures, etc.
Retention of Existing Clients
- Identify and execute opportunities to retain existing clients and create business opportunities.
- Evaluate marketing campaign ROI and determine where to allocate future marketing dollars
- Work with the sales team to create a process to cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships with former clients, including creating call scripts and email campaigns.
- Provide direct assistance and support to the owner in the development of marketing and sales programs to increase client satisfaction with the Firm and the Firm’s financial performance.
- Provide regular and marketing information updates to maintain a strong awareness of key client related subjects via the Firm’s Newsletter and the weekly email marketing pieces.
- Keep the Client related sections of the Firm’s website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In accounts) up-to-date and fresh.
- Recommend and develop ads for local media.
- Maintain current clients/Prospects/Leads statistics and report weekly to the Owner. Also report on progress on new prospects, leads, proposals in process, trends, etc.
- Maintain up to date Firm’s roster and disseminate the information to applicable firm’s personnel on a timely basis.
- Process all client proposals.
- Ideal candidate: Adventurous and open minded.
- Able to work without a supervisor present, and be self-motivated.
- A go-getter and proactive personality, with a sales-oriented approach.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings with the Owner and Staff. Lead by example with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Comply with all rules and regulations as stated in the Firm’s Policies and Procedures.
- Keep abreast of the Firm’s social calendar and ongoing and upcoming projects and programs so as to be able to inform prospective clients and to answer questions from staff.
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
Education & Experience
- The Marketing Coordinator should have an educational background in marketing at the Associates’ Degree level or should have relevant work experience in marketing at an equivalent level.
- Three to five years of experience working in marketing is preferred.
- Part-time. 20-24 hours expected per week.
- Monday -Friday (Flexible)
- Typical start work: 9:30 am
- Typical end time: 5:30 pm
$25 - $27 hourly / $52,000 - $54,000 yearly
About SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Sul Lee Law Firm, PLLC, We work hard to serve our business clients in all aspects that they need, and we aim to tailor a unique approach for your specific issue.
Our mission is:
Commitment to Honesty: We commit ourselves to be always honest with our clients, regardless of our firm's personal interest, our client will receive honest and practical legal advice to resolve their legal issues.
Commitment to balance: We commit to providing the information, support, and advice so our clients acknowledge the gravity and the importance of their legal issues. Maintaining this "Balance" is key to success. Internally, we commit to making an internal environment that provides support for each staff member's personal, professional, and financial goals.
Commitment to Giving: Our firm grew in this community and because of this community. We believe we must give back to the community we serve in a meaningful and significant way.