The Estate Plan
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Assists the owner in developing marketing plans with strategies and tactics (both short and long range) to ensure that the firm reaches or exceeds revenue targets
- Contact potential referral sources to arrange meetings with the owner. Maintain the top-of-mind awareness system to deepen relationships and increase value of current referral sources
- Oversees the organization's CRM systems, advertising, and promotion activities including print, online, email, video, and direct mail tactics. Assist in developing marketing materials for targeted audiences or locating and supervising appropriate vendors to execute on advertising tactics
- Selects and project manages outside contractors or vendors on ongoing marketing projects
- Works with writers and graphic artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of marketing items
- Keep the Client related sections of the Firm’s website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In accounts) up-to-date and fresh
- Assists the owner in developing and recommending pricing strategy for the organization that will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run
- Achieves satisfactory ROI on marketing tactics as well as achieve a satisfactory share of the market
- Evaluates results to ensure moving swiftly in relation to marketing challenges and opportunities to be certain that revenue targets are reached or exceeded
- Conducts client feedback activities through implementation of client surveys and implementation of complaint systems to avoid and/or calm dissatisfied clients
- Keep abreast of the Firm’s social calendar and ongoing and upcoming projects and programs to be able to inform prospective clients and to answer questions from staff
- Coordinate and arrange seminars and workshops as required by the Marketing Director/Owner.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Owner
- The Marketing Coordinator will always maintain the Firm’s marketing documents and materials (electronic and paper) in locations that are accessible to the Owner and Firm Administrator
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
$50,000 to $70,000
About The Estate Plan
This is the break you've been waiting for! If you're here, you're ready for a change. We offer serious opportunities to grow rapidly. We need incredible multitasking people to join us in supporting our team and helping our clients. From awesome Macbooks to ultrawide monitors, we'll set you up the right way. You'll be trained and given opportunities to attend workshops and coaching sessions. We laugh a lot, play games during team time, communicate in our chat rooms using emojis and GIFs, and make sure you're having a great day.
Our mission is to become the biggest and best estate law firm in Florida in the next two years. We deliver meaningful experiences for our staff and clients, embrace technology and eliminate paper. Also, we have puppies in the office.
Benefits for qualified employees include: PTO, Medical & GAP insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k) (matching), Life Insurance, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Professional Development