Carolina Family Estate Planning
Local law firm seeking a Marketing Coordinator to execute effective, ethical, and sometimes outside-the-box marketing.
We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our team in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with a positive attitude and a strong sense of urgency to get positive results.
We firmly believe in hiring the RIGHT person for this job and our team, not just the person with the most credentials. We like working with smart, motivated individuals who are eager to learn and grow and we know that the right person with a positive attitude can be taught the right methods.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Coordinate production and sending of monthly mailed newsletter and email newsletter
- Coordinate direct mail campaigns
- Coordinate events such as seminars, speaking engagements, and client appreciation events
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications is preferred but not required if demonstrable experience, great attitude, and willingness to learn
- Strong computer skills are required including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Experience with Infusionsoft is a plus, but not required
- Experience updating a website using WordPress or similar content management platform is a plus, but not required
$40,000 - $50,000 with bonus opportunity above the base salary to be determined by KPIs and performance
About Carolina Family Estate Planning
Carolina Family Estate Planning is located in Cary. We have been here helping clients live better lives by planning for a secure future for over a decade with a clear commitment to growing our business and our team while providing one of the most intimate and delicate legal services that exist.