RE/MAX Community Real Estate
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This position requires a high level of independent work, using the latest software tools to create new home listings across various marketing channels. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and color. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to digital advertisements, marketing materials, sales documents, and web graphics. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for performing market research, market analysis, and maintaining customer relationship management tools. The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for excellence and enjoys challenges. The candidate also seeks to have a broader role in the business success by being involved in the strategic marketing functions.
In collaboration with the Graphic Designer and Marketing, you are responsible for developing company imageries and delivering a powerful and consistent brand. This will be achieved via digital/video, and print form and by leveraging the ability of a proven graphic with great attention to detail.
The role also includes a marketing function where the candidate will perform market research, collect publicly available information to complete tasks.
- Create or manipulate graphics across various platforms (Publisher, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Canva Pro, Bitely.io)
- Post New Home Listings to various services
- Assist and support all marketing operations, including video and social media posts
- Communicate with clients to get online reviews
- Maintain brand standards and style
- Design or repurpose marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters
- Oversee and Maintain Lead generation and tracking
- Prepare reports, and data analysis from various platforms i.e. Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Maintain all Digital Ad Platforms such as (Facebook, Google Search, Display, Video, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Maintain and improve Websites, SEO
- Coordinate and schedule with any third-party marketing or vendor services
- Support Sales team
- Help to design, build and maintain a social media presence
- Work within a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) program and CMS (Content Management System) such as WordPress.
- Communicate through various tools such as email, Skype, Zoom,
- Must be able to manipulate images in Photoshop, Gimp, or similar programs
- Ability to work within Microsoft Publisher, or similar design program such as Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar programs.
- Have to experience managing a brand’s social media presence.
- Working knowledge of web standards, best practices
- Work within WordPress to create new home listings
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Organized with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Must be self-reliant and able to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient matter
- Ability to work with customers to solve problems
- Ability to work off-peak hours
- Demonstrated initiative
- Experience working in the Real Estate industry is a plus
$50,000 - $60,000 plus benefit package
About RE/MAX Community Real Estate
We EXIST to impact others to prosper by DISRUPTING the STATUS QUO of traditional real estate through INNOVATIVE thinking and technology to create LOYAL, LIFETIME customers, and be the BEST place to work in the industry!
- Serving Big! – Our Team Members, Clients, and Community
- Providing clients with WOW service
- Elevating team members personally and professionally
- Inspiring others to give of themselves
We believe in family first. Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
Vinny Steo, the CEO, is here to help Team Members succeed and clients reach their goals.