The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, PC
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist the Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing in acquiring new clients and referral sources and to nurture relationships with existing clients through social media as well as other marketing initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator is a full-time, non-exempt position. We are open to meeting candidates who would like a hybrid schedule or would even like to work part-time.
- In collaboration with the Makreting Manager, you will work with established vendors, develop relationships with vendors when and where appropriate.
- Assist the marketing efforts with delivering and executing creative content for social media channels to include: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Assist Marketing Manager with crafting engaging advertising and marketing creatives.
- Assist in creating and improving upon existing marketing materials - especially social media-related.
- Update social media channels with creative graphics and content.
- Post to all channels daily to engage with target audience.
- Shoot video content.
- Conduct quarterly website audit, checking links, updating information, refreshing photos.
- Create a tracking system to monitor and report on progress as it pertains to social media.
- 2+ years experience within the marketing and social media field.
- Familiarity with CRM, CMS, and project management software
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes frequently
- A plus if experience with WordPress, Elementor, Canva
About The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, PC
The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm is a fast-growing Estate Planning law firm located in Acton, MA. Our work is focused on the unique estate planning needs of both young families and empty nesters. We provide exceptional client service and high-quality legal services in the areas of wills, trusts, estates, and asset protection. We discuss sensitive topics that will help our clients create a better future for their families. Our role is to eliminate any feelings of stress and hesitation and provide our clients genuine peace of mind.