LaPlace Transforms, LLC
We are seeking a marketing analyst to maintain our existing marketing strategies, analyze our return on investment, and expand on our current outbound and inbound marketing strategies. This includes direct oversight for our current marketing channels including: Direct mail, local street and door level advertising, online marketing, and referral based opportunities. You will need to create databases to capture market data, and review and refine industry performance metrics from other companies in our arena.
You will also get to explore and validate new marketing channels and strategic partnership opportunities.
This job is perfect for someone who wants to use their advertising experience in a part-time capacity, and will take roughly 15-20 hours/week, and is predominantly home based with weekly office/meeting times.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of ongoing marketing efforts
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Proven experience in the marketing arena
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach, including exquisite communication and people skills
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- High School diploma, BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
$20 per hour
About LaPlace Transforms, LLC
We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have rehabbed over 50 houses. This year we are on track to do over 90 deals, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals (if those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as your teachable we are happy to educate!) Our team is made up of 6 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Our motto is to "Work Hard and be Nice to People" and our goal is to be the best we possibly can so that we become a trusted resource in the real estate community!