Marketing Coordinator - Agency
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
About Hardcore Advertising
Hardcore Advertising a full-service boutique advertising agency with the ability to handle every aspect of our client’s advertising, marketing and branding needs. We are a small agency...with BIG talent.