The Hulkowich Group
You will be responsible and accountable for managing our marketing efforts in their entirety. You will market our group, our listings, plan and implement client events and parties, and any other marketing activities that we determine are needed. Additionally you will be helping out our transactions coordinator to complete administrative work for our clients and listings.
- Work full time in our office in Plano, Texas: Monday - Friday from 9am – 6pm.
- Be self-motivated, relational, outgoing, synergistic, and like people.
- Be creative, confident, have a positive attitude, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A person who can teach themselves new things, and work independently with little supervision and in a team.
- Want to grow and develop into an ever-better person.
- We offer industry competitive pay, an incentive compensation plan based on company performance goals, and a discretionary bonus program.
- We offer paid time off for vacation, personal reasons, or illness.
- We offer health insurance and a company matched Simple IRA savings plan.
Job Responsibilities and Activities:
- Produce all marketing for the Group and the property listings.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement client events and parties, and B to B events.
- Perform other administrative, transaction, and client support work.
- Maintain the systems that create and produce our client mailings.
- Maintain and continuously improve our graphical and written presentations.
- Produce marketing flyers for our services and for Group branding.
- Maintain and continuously improve our social media and website.
- Maintain our CRM database with current information on our clients and vendors.
- Plan, procure, and assemble client gifts when needed.
- Load photos to listings, create and produce listing marketing flyers.
Professional Skills Required
- Be proficient in learning and utilizing web-based applications and be tech-savvy.
- Be a seasoned user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and most of all, Outlook. Being a power user is a big plus.
- Website editing skills and experience are big advantages.
- Canva, Photoshop, Lightroom and Photomatix experience is a plus.
- Type fast with accuracy, compose notes, letters, emails, and marketing copy clearly with creative, descriptive writing and good grammar.
- An ability to work with graphics, photos, and layouts for our flyers and other marketing materials. Creating graphically pleasing marketing pieces is a necessity.
- Professional phone skills including a pleasant, positive, confident voice that delivers politeness and accommodation.
Personal Skills Required
- Be on time and prepared.
- Be a creative thinker
- Be detail oriented. The execution of the “little things” sets our Group apart from others
- Be a self-starter to initiate your work on your own. A desire to deliver excellent work is required
- Be results oriented, productive, and have an ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a day
- Have good organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Be willing to learn and grow, and be committed to the work
- Be comfortable in a small business environment where the culture is close-knit and team based
- Be coachable and self-motivated
$30,000 - $42,000 + bonus per year w/benefits
About The Hulkowich Group
The Hulkowich Group is a top producing real estate sales group at RE/MAX DFW Associates. We began our business here in the Dallas Metroplex in 2002 and have grown over the years to be selling nearly $30 million worth of real estate every year. We process over 80 transactions per year at that volume. We sell or lease most all types of real estate.
Our business is about 98% by referral, which means we serve our clients in a spectacular way so that they are very excited about us and refer us regularly. This means that we typically do not advertise, nor do we spend an enormous amount of time prospecting for leads. Our business is built on creating long term relationships with our clients. Our business model is based on a proven “By Referral” system we utilize to ensure a strong and lucrative workflow.
We are professionally coached one-on-one with the largest and best real estate coaching company in the country. The coaching keeps us in a continuous growth and development mode.