Our mission is to create a first class experience for all our associates. We are seeking a Director of Marketing and Technology who is passionate about helping others grow their business reach and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in social media, marketing and technology. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Provide concierge level customer service to associates
- Work one on one with the agents to help them set up their database and marketing campaigns
- Assist the associates with marketing flyers to grow their business
- Coordinate marketing events and help with sponsorship
- Create and market monthly training calendar
- Manage the market center website, blog sites and social media
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile bi-monthly team meeting presentations
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards for your role
- Work with market center preferred vendors
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Google calendar and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily responsibilities and to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About KW Landmark
Tri-Borough Partners is a Real Estate organization that consists of four Keller Williams Real Estate offices in New York.