Blast It Clean
Our growing office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Marketing and Account Management Assistant who would be responsible for writing all content and assisting in implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to continue to foster client relationships. This individual should be resourceful and driven to create new client relationships as well. This position will be a key attribute to our sales and marketing team and will be working directly with them.
You will be working directly with the Marketing Director, who will have processes and direction for you in terms of projects. We have a small, close-knit administration team, so culture and a team environment are really important to us here. Collaboration and suggestions are always welcome and encouraged. We love hosting events and we want you to be a part of that!
We are located in the Kansas City area and this position is onsite.
- Assist the Marketing Director by writing content for our digital presence. Landing pages, emails, blogs, social media, etc.
- Assist in compiling relevant images/videos to each piece of digital content. Possibly assist in designing infographics/website design pieces
- Assist in the redevelopment of our website
- Maintain and manage current client relationships using our CRM/database and our current marketing materials. Processes include email marketing, follow up service calls, gathering referral information if available
- Assist in updating our processes and systems
- Meeting with current clients and distributing marketing materials as well as updating them on our latest services
- Answer incoming office calls
- Ask for Google My Business reviews from clients
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each industry serviced
- LinkedIn marketing/lead generation
- Assist in planning and organizing for tradeshows
- Creating target lists specific to the project category, coordinating timely follow-up, tracking progress, capturing feedback, etc.
- Preferred to have 3+ years of marketing and/or account management experience
- Able to provide examples of written content pieces
- Email platform knowledge or HTML would be a perk, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience in marketing management with proven success
- Must have a wide range of experience and understanding of marketing research and sales
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Experience in Adobe CC Suite preferred
- CRM system experience preferably HubSpot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Blast It Clean
Blast It Clean is not your run-of-the-mill cleaning company. We perform industrial cleaning, stripping, and painting. Our focuses are structural, both interior and exterior, down to the smallest mechanical component and everything in between. We have the skill and knowledge to remove anything on a surface, such as paint, rust, grease, mold, or something as simple as dust. Using over 48 different blasting media solutions, we have the ability to tailor each process to satisfy each client’s expectations.
Learn more about us at blastitclean.com