Keller Williams - Smallegan Real Estate
Keller Williams - Smallegan Real Estate
Work you'll do
As our Marketing Content Specialist, you must be first and foremost, a storyteller and innovator. You will be creating original written and visual content, as well as improving the work of others through careful review and critical editing.
You'll help our real estate team communicate in an effective, purposeful way and develop insightful communication strategies. Your expertise in communications, writing, and storytelling will make you a true thought partner to our team.
You will express and convey information in ways that are consistent with Smallegan Real Estate brand and style. You must be a stickler for detail and have a healthy respect for timelines, tools, and processes
- Create content, messaging, and storylines in support of real estate projects and strategies, utilizing various vehicles such as email, newsletters, our internal website, and various social media platforms
- Translate real estate strategy and needs into understandable and compelling messaging, tailored for the audience, context, type of communication, and aligned with Smallegan Real Estate-Keller Williams brand and style guides
- Collaborate with the real estate team to conceptualize, structure, create and edit pieces so that they're compelling and crystal clear
- Analyze communications needs and recommend solutions, messaging, and plans
- Develop communications plans for specific real estate projects, tailoring the plan based on its needs and scope
- Provide status updates to the team lead on upcoming communications and the overall plan
- Execute the plan, shepherding each deliverable through the draft, review, and delivery process
- Manage deadlines for multiple content pieces and projects simultaneously
- Identify and recommend creative ideas that will deliver on real estate's strategic goals
- Plan for multiple shoots per day/week and be available in order to serve the clients and teams need
- Flex as needed to support key initiatives that dovetail or support real estate
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Experience in a business communications-related field (e.g., journalism, public relations, corporate communications) with a focus on communications strategy, planning and execution
- Solid understanding of communications strategies and tactics and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Outstanding ability to communicate messaging and strategy clearly and persuasively and adapt to audience and communication objectives
- Experience working with a range of business communications media and social media
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and highly collaborative environment
- Flexibility and adaptability and level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to learn from others
- Sensitivity to, and discretion in, handling confidential information
- Superior Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Photoshop skills, also familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Experience working with different lenses, lighting and video equipment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
About Keller Williams - Smallegan Real Estate
At Smallegan Real Estate, we strive to create an environment that encourages success and growth among our agents. Having a culture that drives success is critical to ensuring that both agents and the team grow in a positive way. This is done by continued education and proven systems that help create a successful environment for our team members. When positive attitudes radiate throughout the office, learning becomes fun and not a dreaded task.
Success, growth, and positive attitudes are just the start to working with the Smallegan Real Estate Team. We hope that you will consider joining our positive and growth-driven team.