The Marketing Content Creator will own and manage all company marketing content across all platforms, including, but not limited to: all social media platforms, blogs, email drip campaigns, websites, landing pages, collateral - print and digital, and press releases, company announcements, digital and print ads, training classes, webinars, and events. Success in this role will be determined by the value of content created and the engagement created across all platforms.
The Marketing Content Creator will have a basic understanding of the important factors of how marketing strategy and execution, sales, lead generation, lead conversion, and customer service play in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced growing business. The candidate must be creative, well-organized, self-starter, personable, and enthusiastic. The Marketing Content Creator will work closely with the Executive Team and CEO.
● Execute all approved company marketing strategies across all platforms listed above
● Social Media - collaborating on an approved social media strategy; responsible for consistent content creation and execution of social posts on LinkedIn/Instagram/Twitter/Facebook as well as blog posts and longer-form content
● Marketing Assets - update marketing/sales collateral as needed as well as develop new assets from scratch including decks, one-sheets, info graphics, videos/sizzle reels
● Research leading industry news sources and distribute relevant articles to the team through our sales brief
● Newsletters - creation, and delivery of internal team newsletter and external client newsletter
● Email Marketing - assist in writing compelling content for email marketing campaigns
● PR- write press releases/announcements and assist in distribution to key industry sources
● Website and Landing Pages - create, maintain and update website and landing page content as needed
● Advertising - manage online advertising budget and look for additional opportunities to invest in lead generation
● Blogs and Vlogs - create and distribute
● Events - scheduling and managing online webinars; work on content development in collaboration with other teams; eventually, assist in planning in-person events
● Brand - oversee and protect brand guidelines and ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels
● Updating and maintaining several databases
● Liaise with other departments such as Recruiting, Training, Admin Services, Coaching, and Consulting to gather information and accomplish the marketing team’s goals
● Oversee and manage the Marketing Partner(s)
● Own and maintain all company Marketing Systems and Tools
● Support client experience and appreciation programs
The Figueroa Team is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around YOU, the agent, not the company! Veronica Figueroa leads the award-winning Figueroa Team and has committed her entire real estate career to help others. On The Figueroa Team, we make money together, laugh together, and grow together!
We can show you the roadmap and provide the support, systems, and help you build a thriving career in a fun, learning-based environment that is full of positive vibes and lots of high energy! We have the tools so that YOU can solely focus on growing your business and skip the “one size fits all” sales tactics everyone is using.
All you need is a heart and a burning DESIRE to finally take action! Big DREAMS, Big HEARTS, and a Life by Design is what you want!