We are seeking a motivated Inside Marketing Sales Agent to assist our growing Wyndham Team in Angels Camp, CA! You will be the first point of contact for our guest and owners.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
This is a full time opportunity with full benefits.
- Primary duties include face to face and some outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling owners and guests.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages.
- Achieve productivity, appointment tour setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field Real Estate Sales Agents.
- Face-to-face marketing/concierge sales.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Apply Today to this full time position!
$40,000 - $65,000 (Hourly+Commissions)
About Wyndham Destinations
- World's largest vacation ownership company
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 noteworthy companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"