In House Marketing Concierge Sales
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment. Wyndham is seeking a dynamic individual to complement and enhance our In-House Marketing Team. The selected individual must have premier sales and customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
Great Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Hourly Base and Commissions (weekly paycheck)
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
- Travel Perks
- In-person marketing with guests checking into our resorts
- Schedule the guest to meet with member services to discuss their owner update and workshop
- The coordinator may offer gifts to the guest for participating in the update
- Partner with the resort staff to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift
- Distributing parking passes, activity schedules, and area brochures to the guest
- Educating our guests and owners on 'our why' behind what we do
- Full time with full benefits package
- Inside marketing and sales at our beautiful Anaheim Resort
- Have FUN!
- 1 to 3 years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Face to Face communication skills
- Maintain production standards
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, general computer skills, and smart devices
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment within a shared space
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
$60,000 - $100,000+
About Wyndham Destinations
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring, and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence.
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on foundational respect for people from all over the world.